September 20, 2012

Mwa ha ha!

Hey Internet. Did you miss me?

It's weird how guilty I feel, having not posted in soooooo looooong (two weeks?). It's a two-headed snake of guilt that chases itself in circles trying like a hoop snake to eat its tail. But of course it has no tail.

One head says, "You're letting the Internet down. Post something, dammit."

The other head says, "Do you really think anyone misses you when you don't post to your blog? Someone's got a high opinion of herself." And it rolls its beady eyes.

All of which is to say that I haven't left you, Internet, whether or not you care about my presence. I just haven't had much to say. I still don't have much to say. But let me show you this amazing picture:


I am so excited to have a story in the Mad Scientist Journal. I mean, just look at that thing! It makes me want to put on some goggles and a lab coat and laugh maniacally. The issue will be out soon; details to come.

3 comments:

  1. That is the awesomest cover EVAH. And look! Your name! In lights! *gnaws fingernails jealously*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing awesomer would be if there was a guy on fire on the cover. :)

      But yeah, this is the first time I haven't been an "and many more." It's neat.

      Delete
    2. You know what makes that cover special? Slanted text. My name, when it has appeared on cover, is always precisely horizontal :(

      Delete