October 30, 2012

It's almost Halloween; have some zombies!

I have a story up today at Every Day Fiction! It's a zombie love story tour through ten Los Angeles area tourist attractions. Yes, you heard me.


When I lived in Southern California I would see ads all the time that said variants on "Things to do before you die!" The qualifier (before you die) always struck me as unnecessary. Which led me inevitably to the title of this story, "10 Things to Do in Los Angeles After You Die."

And I think that pretty much says it all.

*** But wait, there's more! (This post has been edited)

This morning I learned that Mad Scientist Journal, Summer 2012 (containing my story, "Ray, Disintegrating") is available for sale as a nook book.

I also learned that Every Day Fiction will publish another story, "Like Braces for Broken Teeth," which is -- *gasp* -- not SF. Well, except for being set in the not-so-distant future. Details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment